This drink can be made cold or hot, depending on what you are in the mood for. Just make sure to chill your coffee and use cold milk instead of steamed if you are looking for a cold treat.
- 1/2 cup strong brewed coffee
- 2 tablespoons vanilla simple syrup (see simple syrup recipe)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons caramel simple syrup (see simple syrup recipe)
- Caramel topping
- Brew you coffee.
- Steam your milk and pour into cup.
- Add both simple syrups.
- Top with Reddi-Whip and drizzle caramel topping over top.
- Drink and Enjoy!